Get on Board - How to Get Started
If you have little to no experience with structured barbell lifts your on-boarding process will looks like:
1. Come by and observe a session to see what the gym is like, talk to the coaches, and meet some of the athletes. (Optional)
2. Schedule a No Sweat Intro to discuss goals, training methods, and the way forward (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your no sweat intro!)
3. Choose a training path appropriate for your level and get to work!
If you are an intermediate or experienced athlete (meaning you have participated in collegiate sports or have trained in another sport such as Crossfit, Powerlifting, or Olympic Weightlifting) then your onboarding process will be much shorter.
1. Come by and do an intro session (first session is free) or observe a class
2. Get started with our 2-session Advanced Foundations curriculum
3. Sign up or peace out.